Congestion Forecast for Tomorrow Portal (hereinafter referred to as the “Website”) is operated according to the following policies.
We strive to make the Website accessible to seniors and people with disabilities. (Easy to use for everyone, regardless of disability or usage environment.) The following are the main elements of the accessible design of the Website.
- The size of the text is not fixed, so the viewer is free to change the size of the text.
- The Website does not use model-specific characters that can only be displayed on certain models (numbers in circles, Roman numerals, etc.).
Pages in the website "Congestion Forecast for Tomorrow Portal" (https://portal.2020tdm.tokyo/)
The following items are not covered by the goal, owing to the difficulty involved in handling revisions:
- content without data for editing (i.e. not editable);
- some images and videos produced in the past;
- externally provided services and accompanying content; and
- document files in PDF, Word, Excel, and other formats.
To view PDF files, you need Adobe Reader by Adobe Systems. If you have not installed Adobe Reader or if the website's content does not display properly, please download the latest version before viewing the file.
This website uses SSL encryption on a portion of its services to improve its security level. To use the relevant services, a browser that supports 128-bit SSL encryption is required. The use of such a browser will automatically encrypt data that the user inputs, sends, and receives, such as the user’s name, address, phone number, and other personal information. In the unlikely event that any transmission of this data is intercepted by a third party, there is no fear that the transmission’s contents will be stolen. Additionally, the use of a firewall may prevent some users from accessing this website.
Information system security
This website will protect its information assets from threats, for the purpose of preserving the trust of its users and fulfilling its social mission as the website of a governmental institution.
- As a means of maintaining the safety and accuracy of this site’s information assets, appropriate safety measures have been taken to prevent improper data access, and the destruction, alteration, loss, and leakage of this data.
- The information assets on this site are handled in strict accordance with the Tokyo Metropolitan Government’s basic policy on information security, laws, ordinances, and other standards.
- Should the processing of information assets be entrusted to an external party, this processing work will take place under the appropriate supervision of the Tokyo Metropolitan Government.
- Mechanisms will be established for the continued improvement of this information security policy, one of the aims of this website.
There is no guarantee of the completeness or accuracy of any information provided on this website. This information may be changed without notice or warning. The administrators and owners of this website accept absolutely no responsibility for any damage that may occur directly or indirectly due to the use of the information or content on this website.
The following activities are prohibited in the use of this website:
- Any activity that hinders or creates obstructions to the operation of this website.
- Any activity that causes or may cause inconvenience, loss, or violations of privacy to the Tokyo Metropolitan Government, the users of this website, or other third parties.
- Any activity that violates or may violate public order and morality.
- Any activity that violates a law, ordinance, or regulation.
- Any other activity deemed inappropriate by the Tokyo Metropolitan Government.
Changes of the rules
Please note that the contents of this website are subject to change or deletion without notice.
Applicable laws and court of jurisdiction
Interpretation and application of this Site Policy and all use of this website shall adhere to the laws of Japan unless otherwise specified. All disputes arising in connection with the use of this website shall be subject in the first instance to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Tokyo District Court.
All information (text, photographs, illustrations, etc.) on this website is subject to copyright. Additionally, the Official Website of the Tokyo Metropolitan Government in its entirety is subject to copyright as a “compilation,” and it is therefore also protected by copyright laws.
Unauthorized reproduction or re-use of the materials on this website is prohibited, although “reproduction for private use,” “quotation,” and other special exceptions are permitted under copyright law.
Exceptions to the above stipulations may exist for specific content if specifically indicated.
Adobe Acrobat is a trademark of Adobe Systems Incorporated.
All other names of companies, products, etc. are the registered trademarks of their respective companies.
As a general rule, all links to this website, both commercial and noncommercial, are freely permitted. However, links are not permitted in the event that any of the following applies or may possibly apply to the link or the linking site:
- Links of a libelous or defamatory nature, or that intentionally damage the reputation or credibility of the Tokyo Metropolitan Government, private companies, groups, organizations, or individuals.
- Links that infringe or that may infringe trademarks, copyrights, other intellectual property rights, assets, rights to privacy, rights to the usage of one’s likeness, or other rights owned by the Tokyo Metropolitan Government, private companies, groups, organizations, or individuals.
- Links that place the website within a frame or otherwise can cause misunderstandings among third-party visitors by rendering the contents in such a way that it is unclear that the contents belong to the Tokyo Metropolitan Government.
- Any links aside from the above that violate or may violate any laws, rules, regulations, public order and morality, or that obstruct or may obstruct the administration of this website.
- Links that make unauthorized use of logos, marks, etc. owned by the Tokyo Metropolitan Government.
- Links of a form that misrepresents the source of information.
The URL of this website may be changed without prior notice. Please understand this prior to using the website. The Tokyo Metropolitan Government shall accept no responsibility for compensation, claims, or complaints pertaining to any links.